Tour Cost in INR -Per Couple
|APR – SEP||OCT – MAR||Kumarakom Hotels||Kerala Houseboats|
|Deluxe 16500||Deluxe 20500||Kalathil Resorts Lagoon View||AC Deluxe Houseboat|
|Sup Delux 19500||Sup. Deluxe 23500||Backwater Ripples- Garden View||AC Deluxe Houseboat|
The above cost includes
- Transportation using AC Car (Indica) as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance
- Accommodation as specified above.
- Daily breakfast
- House Boat cruises – Overnight
- All meals in Houseboat
- All applicable Taxes
The above cost does not includes
- Lunch/Dinner at hotels, Room service, Telephone calls laundry Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- AC in houseboat will be from 9 PM to 6 am only , In case of Ac not working due to any technical issue, difference betwween Ac and Non AC charges will be refunded
Child Cost ( between 5 to 12 yrs)
- With Extra bed 25 % of Couple cost
- Without Extra bed 15 % of Couple cost
Day 01: Cochin -Kumarakom
On arrival at Cochin airport or Ernakulam Railway Station, our representative will guide you to Kumarakom. On arrival at Kumarakom, check in at hotel and after some rest we move out to enjoy the lovely Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and later at evening time go for Sun-Set Cruise (optional) or spend leisure time along the backwater appreciating the beauty and the marvelous creation of the nature. Overnight stay at hotel in Kumarakom.
Day 02: Kumarakom – Houseboat
Morning after breakfast, we spend leisure time at our own free will. Later at 1230 hrs we check in at houseboat and enjoy tour spending laidback holidays. Houseboat tour is an opportunity to know the nature in a better way, appreciate the world of serenity and the marvelous creativity of the almighty, which is sure to delight the senses, mind and soul. As the houseboat moves along the bank of the backwater, you will enjoy refreshing scenic natural surrounding and appeal of the nature. Lunch, evening tea/coffee with snacks and dinner will be offered onboard by our houseboat staffs. Overnight stay on a floating paradise houseboat.
Day 03: Departure
Morning relish breakfast the comfort of the houseboat. Later after finishing the cruise at jetty, we check out from houseboat at 0900 Hrs and our representative guide you and assist to transfers you to airport of Cochin railway station. In this way a memorable tour ends.